Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Still alive...

Hi,

Yes, I'm still alive... the flu witch got me again but I'm still here... I haven't done a thing theses days, but take medicine and cough meself dizzy, and I missed a work day. Shit...
Thank God, work was very slow this week, my boss is a very nice guy and I have a 4-day weekend.
And I'm going to try to make a 'voodoo' doll with papier mâche ( it will be named Melly!). And try to start printing the parts for the first castle.
And make some furniture for the 'Dreadfull Manor' 'cause it's sitting there all empty and its bothering me.
In other news: Monday I get my new pc-desk /work-table. THANK YOU Mr. Zezinho! Working on this old one is giving me backaches, and I still not finished unpacking.. 2 boxes to go. I think they are breeding...
Going to have some food so I can take some meds...
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment