Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Fairfield dollhouse - Days 122 to 125.

Hi y'all!

IN the last four days of work I had the porch covered with the bambu sticks so they look a lot better now.



I may paint the curved details in the future but right now I like it like it is.

Then I add a stone paper to cover the foundations and the front steps.
White glue in some spots in the porch so it wouldn't move it so much.



And its done!
This dollhouse is gorgeous and I had a lot of fun building it.
I could see myself doing another IF Greenleaf would make it a laser cut.
Die cuts are mean and I hate the 'decades' of sanding they need.


Now what to do next!?
I have a Diana, a Taft General Stone (both Greenleaf) and a Fantasy Villa (bought here in Brazil, in a craft shop), and the 1/2 scale furniture (also Greenleaf) to be done... Argh! Choices!!

Till later!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment