Followers

Thursday, September 7, 2017

The Taft General Store dollhouse - Days 30 and 31

Hi, everyone!

I remember to blog! Go me!!

In the last couple of days I finished the exterior staircase and added the doors.

For the railings I changed the kit pieces for BBQ bamboo sticks. They are round and more cute.
I painted the staircase with grey tempera guache.






I painted the doors (front, back and second floor) with a red nail polish called fuxico (don't ask...I didn't get the reason for the WTF-name too) on the outside and the inside with a brownish nail polish called peace (I'm rolling my eyes so hard I saw my brains...). Then I added a silver mini bead to work as door nob.








Almost done with this dollhouse. I need to add the spiral staircase, and furniture. I need to decide what the ground floor store will be. I suck at choices!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment