Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Half-scale Furniture

Hello, again.

I got the Half Scale furniture kits from Greenleaf in 2015.


I put together, did some bashing (of course) I used some beads, modified some working doors and drawers, etc etc...and put it away for some time....












Then I build the Taft and Diana and they are very delicate and small dollhouses that I thought the furniture was perfect for them.
I had to build some more pieces from scratch but it worked just fine. Like in the kitchen cabinet, for example, I used the trimmings of the shutters from the Diana as doors and some scrap wood as the 'body'.  I painted them all white.





The Taft is not finished yet because the spiral staircase is not going good...
But the Diana is finished!



Blue cotton sheets for the bed:


Black leather on the sofa and chair:


That's it for now.
The next one is the Tennyson..ish/puzzle-gothic dollhouse I got from Elo7.
I'm doing some bashing, but it is in the 'planning' phase yet.
Later and,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment