Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2019

And I forgot to blog again... the sequel

Hello my good people!!

I have no excuses but also no really shame. I forgot to post the Haunted Tennison-ish pictures back in August (I think).
So here I am doing the thing. I'm not going to post all the pictures just some 'before/during/after', ok?
This is the original, bought at Elo7 here in Brazil, very gothic!!!:


Bashing, and the addition:


Then I dropped the dollhouse, destroyed the kitchen add-on and had to make another from scratch.:


Darker undertones for the wallpaper:


The balcony above the kitchen:



Attic with a extra wall for bathroom privacy:



Hinges on the doors:


Trimmings in place:




The exterior texture is a mixture of coarse sand and pva glue:






I changed the balcony railings:



Almost done:



Porch in place:



Roof was made with a cord doormat. Cheap and fast:





All done!:





During my yearly vacation fun-times in Canada visiting my sister, she asked for a dollhouse, A Spanish style bungalow. I'm using the Baslow Ranch with add-on as the bones for the Spanish Cottage she wants. It's a WIP.
The original:

My bashing with bathroom added:



Ivi wanted texture so I used the spackling paste we found called DryDex from Dap. This thing is great, it's bright pink but dries white and gives a texture and thickness to the weak wood of this kit:



See the exterior trimming? Very bright pink:




I also started a diy dollhouse kit from Banggood. Very modern and the first to have lights!
The original:

I'm bashing it all, of course. The kitchen:


Some minis I made:



Progress so far:

And I decided to make 2 dollhouses for my little cousins, Helena and Isabelle for Christmas.
Helena's is a Coventry-like dollhouse in MDF I bought here in Brazil from Elo7;
Very small and very pink.
The original:


I used printables for wallpaper and the floor:



And the roof is a printable too:


It came with furniture:


All done!

Isabelle's is also MDF dollhouse similar to the Greenleaf Vineyard Cottage. It  will be pink too but a little bigger. It's a WIP:

The original:

After I finish that, I'll go back to my modern loft style dollhouse. Then I think I'll make some thingies for the dollhouse I already done.
The Taft Store still doesn't have a staircase and it's empty. Tudor Manor is empty as well.
And I have the Time Trailer and the Hawaii Villa from Banggood to build too!
AND I got 3 craft kits from Klutz to try .
That's all for now. I'm going back to Isabelle's. The varnish on the floors has dried and I'm cutting baseboards, the acetate for the windows and then.... its the dreaded shingles.... ARGH!
Bubbye,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment