Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Back in the saddle!

Heeeeellooo!!

I'm back in the saddle!

Nothing done ...yet, but my bedroom/workroom is finally ready so I can go back to my dollhouses... AND I have been playing around with other dollhouses plans.
Those plans are found on the web. Some are dollhouse plans others are bookcases, but we like it!
And I made some prototypes. Very 'professional'.. aeh...

Pictures time!
First one was found in Sutton Grace's blog:



and this one is by Ana White





also by Ana White( a dollhouse bookcase): 




this one is by Lee's Wood Projects, also a dollhouse bookcase:




This one is from The Woodcrafter Page and I'm going to make front-opening (don't ask): 



This one is by WoodWorkingDownUnder:




And I got this one (I don't have the link, so no credit - sorry) :


And I'm working on two more, one is the Maison de poupée and the other is my own recreation of The Glen Cove Villa Dollhouse.
That's all for now.
Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment