This week I had a lot to do at work and the traffic jams were so ridiculous I didn't have the energy to work on my Scottish Girl, McK.
I have done little else but cut shingles and templates.
But I half-glued the tower roof:
I used some Popsicle sticks to 'hold' the floor in place while I taped the whole thing together. For those parts you usually need 5 or 6 hands... aeh.
Bedroom floor is finally finished! I sanded and then 'sealed' using white glue! I think it looks nice and the white glue gave a very subtle 'shine'. And it was cheap! lol:
I did some furniture positioning to see if the miniature I have fit:
And I'm got two new sinks :
I put the chimney aside...it was driving me bonkers...