Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

McKinley dollhouse - week Nineteen

Hi!

The bedroom's wallpaper is a green leafy toile that I adored!






The wood floor was glued in place and I'm going to add the white glue 'shyne' tonight.


I'm working on the Belfast sink I wanted for the kitchen - aeh - and I started to paint the new fridge.
I'm going to add a couple of curtains later on to work as doors.









As you can see I glued a water tap I have from another kit, but I didn't like how that turned out... so I took it out and I'm thinking about other possibilities. Any ideas?

The attic rooms are giving me trouble since I can't cut the wallpaper straight.. ARGH!
That's all for now..

Later!

2 comments:

  1. The toile wallpaper is gorgeous. You are doing a lovely job of the sink and the fridge - they will be perfect for the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love toile in every color, shape or form! I found a sample on Google and copy/paste again and again till I got a big image. Public domain images are made of awesome!

      Delete