Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

McKinley dollhouse - week Eighteen

Hello, Hello!

Wallpaper in the dining/living room is done. White/blue/green stripes... Soft...



And the staircase/fireplace combo was glued in place.

I made a frame of polymer clay, painted shiny silver - called "deslumbre" - ... just don't ask.... I glued a mirror and voil√°! a nice addition for the fireplace.


Wood floor also was glued in place. I need to add some white glue as a sealing... it gives a nice shine... and it's cheap too! HAHAHAHA




Now I'm choosing the wallpaper for the master bedroom - I WANT YELLOW!! -
The fridge was damaged beyond repair so I had to buy another one. bummer!
I also got a few little boxes ( mdf ) so I can make the Belfast sink I want for the kitchen. :D
That's all for now,

To finish: how things are looking right now?


Later Dudes!

6 comments:

  1. The fireplace is wonderful. I love the wallpaper. The mirror is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, you are very very kind...

      Delete
  2. The fireplace came out really well, and I love the wallpaper. The mirror is a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete