Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Brimbles Mercantile - Day 13

Trimmings time are breeding!

The upstairs trimmings are in place... I had a bitching of a time clamping those things down.

I had a bit of difficulty to dry fit the interior trimmings for the front windows. But I think I'll be able to do it with not problems as soon the 'glass' is completely dried. Tomorrow I hope.
I tried some dormer roofs and the 'thingie' on the window to measure the fitting. It was okay...

And I just realise I have six panels for the front doors but I'm going to use only 4. As a rule, I prefer doors to be close most of the time or not doors at all... I did some dry fitting, so I could measure where to cut the wood floor for the porch.

Many decisions to come! What to do with the exterior walls... stucco, bricks, paint, wood work... ARGH!


No comments:

Post a Comment