Followers

Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Brimbles Mercantile - Day 13

Trimmings time are breeding!

The upstairs trimmings are in place... I had a bitching of a time clamping those things down.





I had a bit of difficulty to dry fit the interior trimmings for the front windows. But I think I'll be able to do it with not problems as soon the 'glass' is completely dried. Tomorrow I hope.
I tried some dormer roofs and the 'thingie' on the window to measure the fitting. It was okay...


And I just realise I have six panels for the front doors but I'm going to use only 4. As a rule, I prefer doors to be close most of the time or not doors at all... I did some dry fitting, so I could measure where to cut the wood floor for the porch.


Many decisions to come! What to do with the exterior walls... stucco, bricks, paint, wood work... ARGH!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment