Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Fairfield dollhouse - Days 47 and 48

Hi, everyone!

I just finished the floors!
I used wood tongue depressors as floor board. It end it up looking great!

Pictures times:

The bathrooms are the same shape so I took just one picture, although the attic bathroom is a little bit bigger



This is the attic floor. It was a pain to align the thing so I could slide it in place....
The view from the back:


Close up:

Side view:

Second floor hallway:


Ground floor living room/hallway:


Side view:

Close up ground floor side view:



That's all for today. Tomorrow I'll be sanding and gluing the floors in place. Still not sure if I'll stain/paint or something them.
After Christmas is wallpaper choices... ARGH!
Cheers! and,
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment