Followers

Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Fairfield dollhouse - Day 54 - part one

Hello my good people!

Wow! That was a big hiatus... Over two months!
My mojo was off and I could not gather enough enthusiasm to choose the wallpapers so I took a break.

Today - MY BIRTHDAY! - I woke up determined and I start to work on the Fairfield since 7 A.M... On a Saturday... I'm back baby!

Before the time off I finished sealing the floors and the sealant gave them a nice shine and color so the floors are done.



Today I did the ground floor walls - yellows! and the first floor fireplaces are covered. I'm going to wait for them to dry so I can wallpaper the walls on the bedroom and the library/office.














Now I'm going to eat the birthday lasanha my awesome mom did and then it's back to work!
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment