Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2017

The Taft General Store dollhouse - Days 19 to 28

Hello!

OH.MY.LOKI! I forgot to blog... AGAIN!!!! That means picture heavy post again.. Sorry!

I added some windows on the third floor:




And glued the staircase gap trimming: it's just a thin strip of white silky paper:


I did cut some limestone tiles but it was too thick and although it look gorgeous I didn't think it was going to work sooooo, I decide to glue the staircase in place and use bamboo sticks as siding after finishing the exterior trimmings of windows and doors.














There was a vote and I painted the siding red with guache paint. The 'veins' of the bamboo sticks still shows and looks pretty sharp!







Next are the shingles.... ARGH!
'Till next time, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment