Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2018

The Half Scale Diana - days 13 to 15

Hi everyone!

This week, I worked with the windows and their trimmings. And the acetate on the windows. Picture heavy post ALERT!

Painted white with nail polish for extra shiny!


This interior trimming I made with cardboard because the original one was too thick and it would prevent the false doors to open. Not perfect but not too bad:








Then I added the bay windows:



And the front windows trimmings:


Detail view of the front door:


Added some railing fo the staircase in the back :



Interior trimmings/acetate for the front windows:



I glued the roof for the bay windows:



And after days of indecision I choose this roof print:




I end up looking very good Indeed!





I also added wood print for the 'porch' floor and some trimmings on the edges:





Not much to do to finish this little lady. I need to add the staircase, some fluffy seating for the bay windows and the front door, that I can NOT understand how to build! ARGH!
Later,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment