Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2018

The Half Scale Diana - days 08 to 12

Hi, again!

I love laser-cut dollhouses.. So little sanding.

I took a long time to decide the upstairs wallpapers, as we all know I suck at choices...
But I finally decided on 3 one and they were added to the walls.






The 'wood' floor for the bedroom/hallway and the 'tile' for the bathroom was also glued in place.






I also added the same wallpaper to the ceilings.





Dry fitting the bay windows to see if the wallpaper was okay. I need finish the seats.



Dry fitting the roofs


The exterior of the dollhouse was chosen and glued in place. I still have to add the exterior 'stone' foundation, and the exterior steps.





I already found pretty 'shingles' for the roof. It will be added tomorrow.
Now, I'm painting the trimmings with white nail polish so I can add the acetato to the windows later.
I still have not decided about the porch... Not really a fan of the one in the kit so, we'll see.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment