Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Multiple stuff - dollhouse edition

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the forever long time since I blog... but honestly I get bored blogging...
But I'm here now, sooooo, lets do this (picture heavy post warning!!!)

I'm now working on two different dollhouses a Beacon Hill look-alike and a Rosendalish one. They are both in MDF bought online (Elo7) here in Brazil.





But I had a lot done during this time.
I built another Coventry style dollhouse for a friend (Grazy!):



I finished my modern loft, so cute, so tiny! I made some changes (of course) added a bigger bathroom and some thingies too.







I HAS LIGHTS!!!







I also FINALLY decided that the shop on the Taft will be a pottery/vase shop. I 'made' the vases/pottery with beads:



And I also built a camper, a underwater/Hawaii villa, and I will post pictures of those in the separate posts.

Till next post
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment