Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Hawaii Villa Underwater Dollhouse - 36 days of work

Hello,

This is the T-Yu Hawaii Villa DIY Dollhouse Miniature Model. I bought from Banggood site.
It's a good site for this kind of dollhouse/roombox kits, but it takes a long time to arrive since almost all of them comes from China. It's cheaper though.


I made many changes in this dollhouse - I know, what a shocker, because I wanted to make into a somewhat functioning house with kitchen and a bathroom.

This is the 'underwater' part:


I changed the wallpaper and the lights placements. I added more lights.





Different wallpapers:




Some furniture made with wood scraps:




Underwater floors:







Adding the furniture:







I made this tiny bathroom from scratch! I'm very proud of meself.


Beads!!




Adding rocks 'underwater':



I think I added too many water plants...



Lights ON!



Close-ups:






I forgot to take pictures of the rooms before adding the plants...


'Above' water:


'Below' water:


I'm very happy with this kit but its very small!!!!


Till next time!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment