Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

WIPs for now, and other news

 Hello!!

Surprise, two post in one day!!!

Okay, let's talk about the WIPs and my change of direction with my crafts.

I have a Modern Container dollhouse percolating since December/2019. I can't find a way to get past the creativity block to finish this dollhouse.

This is original (bought from Banggood) and my inspiration (found in the Homify webpage):






This is the progress so far:



I still have a Rosendale Mansion, a Brookwood-ish  and a Cottage Bungalow style dollhouses waiting to be built. And a couple of tissue dispensers I'm going to turn into a fairy dollhouse...

I shift my focus to coloring and painting since the Pandemic hit Brazil. I haven't worked in a dollhouse since January/2020 and I can't see beyond this block. 

Vacation fun-times is coming next October but unfortunately I will not going to visit my sister this year because, you know, quarantine times... Maybe I can get my groove back then.

Till then,

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment