Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The Beacon Hill-style Dollhouse - 25 days of work

 Hello, Strangers!


I'm not going to apologize for not blogging, 'cause honestly, I'm not all that sorry.

I finished the Beacon Hill-style dollhouse back in October, 2019. It was a fun project and of course I bashed somethings, 'cause I'm me... ;)

Since I took about 30 pictures I'm not going to post all. Just some before during and after, ok? OK!!

This is the original, MDF 1/24-ish bought on Elo7 here in Brazil.



The first thing to go were the mullions:



I extended the living area to add a kitchen/dinning/living open concept area. The second floor 'bathroom' was extended a bit too:




I changed the french doors on the second floor too. The staircase was a pain to built AND glue in place:





The flooring were made with the trusty popsicle sticks, the baseboards were coffee stirrers and the wallpaper were all printed in my ink printer. I bashed the attic/roof so I could add two more rooms:





Exterior siding were popsicle sticks also, and the roof was a printed pattern.





I bought extra porch pieces so I could add a second floor porch:




And she's done!







'Till the next one,

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment