Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vacation is over and it's back to work


Hellooo everybody!

I just got back from vacation and, despite having to return to work, things are going well.
While visiting my sister in Canada, I stopped by at "The Little Dollhouse Company" and bought a kit. 

I got the "The McKinley" since I don't have space to have something bigger in my room. 


Here are some photos I took of the store before I found out it was not allowed ... ooops!






What a poshy kitchen!


That's me in the blue shirt!



Such a pretty pair of staircases:



modern living room:

My sister loved this doll house:



And here I am, all happy with my new acquisition:



I cannot wait for the weekend to get things moving ... The kit has many parts. I'm a little scared to tell the truth, but I'm sure with patience I can put this cuteness together ...

See you later!




Acabei de voltar das férias e, apesar de ter que voltar ao trabalho, as coisas vão bem.
Enquanto estava no Canadá visitando minha irmã, eu dei uma passada no "The Little Dollhouse Company" e comprei um kit. 
Eu escolhi a casa de bonecas McKingley já que eu não tenho espaço físico pra ter algo maior no meu quarto.(foto)
Eis algumas fotos que tirei da loja antes de saber que não era permitido...ooops!(foto)
Mas que cozinha chique! (foto)
Sou eu de camisa azul!(foto)
Mas que par de escadarias lindos:(foto)
Sala de estar modernosa:(foto)
MInha irmã adorou esta casa de bonecas:(foto)
E aqui estou eu, toda feliz com minha nova aquisição:(foto)
Mal posso esperar o fim de semana pra começar a mexer nas coisas... O kit tem muitas peças. Eu estou um pouco intimidada pra falar a verdade, mas tenho certeza que com paciência consigo montar essa fofura ...
Até mais tarde!

No comments:

Post a Comment