Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

McKinley dollhouse - First Week

Hi, Y'all

I can not even begin to tell you what a disappointment this Dollhouse turned out to be. The wood is really bad. I'll have to reinforce it or it will get worse. And to make things even better - the sheet that is missing (which my sainted sister is bringing me, Thanks, Sis!!), I ended up getting carried away and over-sanding the back piece and now the other pieces don't fit anymore .....

Here the pictures.
THE lousiest plywood... EVER:



I had to weight it down so the freaking pieces would glue together:


It looked okay 'till I noticed the piece was backwards...


More example of low quality, holes EVERYWHERE!


Waiting for the glue to dry on the living room floor support:


That's all for this week
Later!





Eu comecei a casa de bonecas Mckinley. Eu não posso nem mesmo começar a dizer que decepção esta casa de bonecas acabou sendo. A madeira é realmente péssima. Eu vou ter que reforçá-la ou ela vai ficar ainda pior. E para tornar as coisas ainda melhores - a placa que está faltando (Que minha santa irmã está me trazendo, Obrigada Mana!) - eu acabei me entusiasmando e lixei demais a parte de tras e agora as partes não se encaixam. Aeh.....
Aqui estão as fotos
O pior compensado do mundo 
(fotos)
Tive que colocar pesos pra que as porcarias das peças ficassem coladas
(fotos)
Parecia tudo bem até que notei que a peça estava colocada pra trás.
(fotos)
Mais exemplos de baixa qualidade, buracos PRA TODO LADO
(fotos)
Esperando a cola secar no suporte do assoalho da sala de estar
(fotos)


É só por esta semana...
Até mais!

No comments:

Post a Comment