Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

McKinley dolhouse: Kind of disappointed


I am very disappointed with this kit to be honest. The wood used - plywood (?) - it seems to be of low quality, since some parts are peeling off.
I understand that I need to seal and then sanding the pieces, but seriously, I thought for the price I paid, the product could be better.
I had difficulty separating some parts of the sheets and I had to use a x-knife in others since the cuts were not well done.
Since the kit came missing the sheet of the stairs, I did not get to glue the pieces together yet, and that makes me even more frustrated. I have a thousand ideas for this doll house but I can see it will be very laborious to assemble and decorate the kit the way I imagined. No pictures 'cause sanding is boring...
Later!



Estou muito desapontada com este kit para ser honesta. A madeira utilizada - compensado (?) - parece ser de baixa qualidade, uma vez que algumas partes estão descascando.
Eu entendo que eu preciso selar para depoislixar as peças, mas falando sério, eu pensei que para o preço que eu paguei, o produto poderia ser melhor.
Eu tive dificuldade em separar algumas partes das placas e eu tive que usar um estilete em outras uma vez que os cortes não foram bem-feito.
Já que o kit veio faltando a placa da escada, eu não consegui colar as partes ainda, e isso me deixa ainda mais frustrada. Tenho mil ideias para esta casa de bonecas, mas eu posso ver que vai ser muito trabalhoso para montar e decorar o kit do jeito que eu imaginei. Não tirei fotos porque lixar é chato ...
Até Mais !

No comments:

Post a Comment