Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Books, books everywhere!

Hello my good people!

It's been a long time since I blogged... No inspiration and lazyness contributed to my non-craft fun times.

But I have not been completely useless... I became addicted to Pinterest and digital libraries.
I found marvelous sites where you can download books and I got loads of it that I'm turning into miniature books!
I confess I spend a great deal of the time reading them and I'm in love with Illuminated Manuscripts.
Right now I'm working with "Les Très Riches Heures du duc de Berry" by the Limboug Brothers.

The prototype of calendar part of this Books of Hours is done!

Gluing the folios accordion style
 


Second prototype:  a bit bigger using the folios from the pdf download, with the original book cover printed.


That's it for now! Back to work, next in line is the "Heures d'Anne de
Bretagne" Beauiful decorations! Beeeeautiful!

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment