Followers

Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Fairfield dollhouse - Days 13 to 15

Hello my lovelies!

The last three days were Very productive days!
This is the staircase 'prototype'... just so I could see where to cut into the second floor:




The entrance doorway turned into a window:


Tower walls in place:



Then I glued the Left/Front Wall and the Left side of the Second Floor in place:


A closer look, this will be the living room:


Porch area:

The staircase 'head gap':


Now the Left Wall is drying in place. And I started gluing the first staircase (first to second floor). I'm going to add a second staircase (second to third floor) somewhere... Still planing what to do...

By the way, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE FREAKING FIREPLACE/CHIMNEY THING! How to put that thing together!?!?! ARGH!
And the Greenleaf Forum is offline for Maintenance! NOOOOOO!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment