Not much was done this week 'cause I had to cut the new roof part. Twice, 'cause I'm stooooopid.
I measured three times and STILL managed to cut short.
But it's done and already glued in place.
It came from a very large sheet of plywood I had for ages that I used it as a extension surface to put a very large puzzle I had ( which, after several months I gave up and I send to my little cousin ). As you can see this piece of plywood was already sealed, but in the end will not show up anyway.
I also cut a supporting wall so I can have 3 rooms in the attic space ( including the tower space ). Also glued in place:
Next week it's the week to send the gaps galore away
And this is the My McKinley Dollhouse today... Only two parts to finish the structural part. YEY ME!
Now it's back to cutting shingles.. I HAVE BLISTERS! And me thinks I won't have enough shingles for all the roof... ARGH!
Oh, welcome y'all new followers of mine. I got 17 now!
YEY ME AGAIN!!!...
\o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ \o/!
Yes I'm weird like that.:D