Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 13 - The stairs... aeh

Hi,

I spend my Sunday morning working on the staircase.
The battle was bloody and fierce but I prevailed and won the war. In the words of the Famous French: "HA HA!"

I started with a template I found on the web.
At 50% size I got this:



Oi,
Passei minha manhã de domingo trabalhando na escada.
A batalha foi sangrenta e feroz, mas eu prevaleci e ganhei a guerra. Nas palavras dos famosos franceses: "HA HA!"
Eu comecei com um modelo que encontrei na web.
Imprimindo em 50% Eu consegui isso:








Not to bad. I liked the size and it looked somewhat realistic but... I was not completed happy about the space it took from the room during the 'dry assembling', so...
At 100% size I got this:


Nada mal, eu gostei do tamanho e parece de certo modo realístico mas... Não fiquei completamente feliz com o espaço que tomou do cômodo durante a montagem 'a seco', entao...
Imprimindo em 100% Eu consegui isso:



Way too big, I got like no space for anything else, so let's try again...
at 80% size I got this:


Muito grande, Fiquei com quase nenhum espaço pra fazer nada, então vamos tentar novamente...
Imprimindo a 80%, eu consegui isso:


I think we have a winner!!!! I think one more step and it's going to be perfect. I don't know if it is the right, correct, p.c. size but whatever... I'm happy so there! ;P
Here they are the three staircases:
(is 50 / 80 / 100 % size)



Acho que temos um vencedor!! Eu acho que mais um degrau e vai ficar perfeito. Não sei se é o tamanho certo, correto, P.C., mas e daí ... Estou feliz, então não amola! ; P
Aqui eles são as três escadas:
(50 / 80 / 100%)




Do you see the Littlefee? Isn't she GOOOORGEOUS!???
I wanted one but it's sooo expensive... well... that's life.
I'm going to take something for my headache and watch some Sherlock
UHMMMM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM Benedict Cumberbatch... NOMNOM
Later.





Consegue ver a Littlefee? Ela não é MARAVILHOOOOSA??
Eu queria uma, mas é muuuito caro ... bem ... é a vida.
Eu vou tomar alguma coisa para a minha dor de cabeça e assistir 'Sherlock'
UHMMMM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM Benedict Cumberbatch ... NOMNOM
Até mais.

No comments:

Post a Comment