Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day Twelve, I think.

Hi,

Long time no see right? Right...

I finished 2 bathrooms:
The master bathroom is green,


Oi ,
Faz tempo que não nos vemos, não? Faz...
Terminei os dois banheiros:
O banheiro principal é verde, 





And the 2nd floor bathroom is blue.


E o banheiro do segundo andar é azul.





And I'm working with the dinning room... I have not decide which wallpaper to use, yet... ARGH!
I just realize one side of the dollhouse is ready! Only the attic is to be done.. If it will be done... Still thinking about that.




E eu estou trabalhando na sala de jantar ... Eu ainda não decidir qual papel de parede usar... ARGH!
Eu percebi agora que um lado da casa de bonecas está pronto! Somente o sótão está faltando .. Se é que que será feito ... Ainda pensando sobre isso.



The other side only have the 2nd floor done... And staircase rooms still not done... The freaking stairs are giving me a headache. HEEEELP!


Do outro lado da casa de bonecas somente o segundo andar está pronto... e as salas das escadas ainda não estão prontas... Estas escadas estão me dando dor de cabeça. SOCOOOOORRO!!


I got bored and now I'm going to play some games online... I'll back to the dollhouse later.
See Ya!


Fiquei entediada e agora vou jogar alguns games online. Volto pra casa de bonecas depois
See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment