Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day Seven

HI,

I finished the drawing room. Pictures tonight.
Next in line is the reception room. Pictures tonight... I hope.
Then it's time to go upstairs: Third floor here it comes!
I can NOT find a way to make the staircase work. ARGH!!!!
I found a mega gorgeous wallpaper for the master bedroom...
I'm not so sure about the wallpaper for the bathrooms anymore...
And I need to buy more color ink for my printer... aeh.

Later!
P.S.: Is there anyone following this thing? Oh, well... never mind..


HI,


Eu terminei a sala de visitas. Fotos hoje à noite.
Em seguida está a sala de recepção. Fotos hoje à noite ... Espero.
Então será hora de ir lá para cima: Terceiro andar aqui vem!
Não consigo encontrar uma maneira de fazer a escada funcionar. ARGH!!
Eu encontrei um papel de parede mega-lindo para o quarto principal ...
Eu não tenho mais tanta certeza sobre o papel de parede para os banheiros...
E eu preciso comprar mais tinta colorida para a minha impressora ... aeh.


Até mais!
P.S.: Existe alguém seguindo esta coisa? Oh, bem ... não importa ..

No comments:

Post a Comment