Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day Six - God it's going to take years!

Hi,
Yesterday I finished gluing all the walls,


Oi,
Ontem eu terminei de colar todas as paredes,





So I decided to do a dry assembling to see how big this thing is going to get...
HUGE! And I didn't find a way to work the hallway bathroom on the second floor.


Então eu decidi fazer uma montagem 'a seco' para ver o quão grande essa coisa vai ficar ...
ENORME! E eu não encontrei uma maneira de combinar o banheiro social no segundo andar.



Library is done! GORGEOUS wallpaper. Thank you The Inspiration Gallery!


A biblioteca está pronta! Papel de parede MARAVILHOSO. Obrigada, The Inspiration Gallery









Next one I'm working is the ground entrance hall. Then I think I'm going to the bathrooms, since I already decide which wallpaper to use. After that I believe things are going to get even more slow since I take hours to decide on the wallpapers. And the attic floor is going to be built after all.
So I'm moving things around... again...


O próximo a ser feito é o salão de entrada térreo. Então eu acho que vou fazer os banheiros, já que eu já decidi que papel de parede usar. Depois que eu acredito que as coisas vão ficar ainda mais lentas jáque eu levo horas para decidir sobre os papéis de parede. E depois de tudo o andar do sótão vai ser construído.
Então, eu estou movendo as coisas ... de novo ...




I was putting the breakfast/luncheon room way when I notice! 'Water damage!' made by the glue I think... argh! Never mind, I'm NOT going to do this room again. LET IT GO, GLEISE!


Eu estava colocando a sala de café da manhã/almoço quando percebe! "Danos da água!" feita pela cola eu acho ... argh! Deixa pra lá, não vou fazer este cômodo novamente. DEIXA PRA LÁ, Gleise!



Ground Entrance waits for me.
Later!


Salão de entrada térreo me aguarda.
Até mais!

No comments:

Post a Comment