Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Five days of work - Ufi Ufi

Okay I forgot to post the pictures last night, so... ooops!
Here they are:

This is the new kitchen. I really like this wallpaper.



Ok, eu esqueci de postar as fotos ontem à noite, então ... ooops!
Aqui estão elas:


Esta é a nova cozinha. Eu realmente gosto deste papel de parede.







And this is the breakfast/luncheon room:

E esta é a sala de café da manhã/almoço:






Here is both rooms, side by side:

Aqui estão os dois cômodos, lado a lado:


They still need the windows and door trimmings. I'll do that when I'm finished with all the rooms... I have not decide which trimming I want, yet... ARGH!
Next, the ground hall and the dinning room.
Later!


Eles ainda precisam de guarnições nas janelas e porta. Eu vou fazer isso quando eu terminar com todos os cômodos... Eu não decidir qual guarnição eu quero, ainda não... ARGH!
Em seguida, salão térreo e a sala de jantar.
Até mais!

No comments:

Post a Comment