Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day Two

Hi,

Not much was accomplished today... I finished scoring, cutting and folding all the parts but I'm going to let the gluing for tomorrow. Really tired today, since my cold still not gone.



Oi,


Muito pouco foi feito hoje ... Eu terminei a marcação, corte e dobra de todas as partes, mas eu vou deixar a colagem para amanhã. Muito cansada hoje, já que meu resfriado ainda não foi embora.







But I found a WONDERFUL site where I can get gooorgeous wallpapers.. Go there if you need it!
The Inspiration Gallery
The hard thing is going to decide which one to use... ARGH!
Later!




Mas eu encontrei um site maravilhoso onde eu consegui papeis de paredes maravilhooosos .. Vá até lá, se você precisar!
The Inspiration Gallery
O difícil vai decidir qual deles usar ... ARGH!
Até mais!


No comments:

Post a Comment