Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day Three - of work

Hi,

Yesterday I started gluing the first room. The kitchen. I took me a while 'cause I have to wait for the glue dry. Really fun... like watching paint dry. Aeh!

The kitchen's interior is almost done although I didn't do the windows and doorway trimmings (is that the word for it?).



Oi,


Ontem eu comecei a colagem do primeiro cômodo. A cozinha. Levei um tempo porque eu tenho que esperar a cola secar. Muito divertido ... como ver tinta secar. Aeh!


O interior da cozinha está quase pronto, embora eu não fiz as guarnições das janelas e porta ( é esta a palavra?).

The first kitchen - before

A primeira cozinha - antes






In the last picture, see the right corner? The wallpaper was getting unglued (?) and when I went there to fixed it the freaking thing went to pieces! I managed to damage beyond redemption. I have to start all over again... ARGH! But it's a good opportunity to make some changes since honestly? I didn't like this wallpaper very much . Too busy.

The breakfast/luncheon room is drying and only missing the floor. I had a little problem with my 'glass' windows. The glue I'm using did not work with the plastic sheet. I was a bit worried about using white glue 'cause it tends to make the ink run from ink-jet printed parts. So I made the executive decision to use tape. It worked and it'll not show because the wallpaper will cover it. Wins!




Na última foto, consegue ver o canto direito? O papel foi descolando (?) e quando fui fixa-lo a coisa desmontou em pedaços! Consegui danificar além da redenção. Eu tenho que começar tudo de novo ... ARGH! Mas é uma boa oportunidade para fazer algumas mudanças já que honestamente? Eu não gostei muito deste papel de parede. Muito 'ocupado'.


A sala de café da manhã/almoço está secando e só falta o chão. Eu tive um pequeno problema com o o 'vidro' das janelas. A cola que estou usando não funcionou com a folha de plástico. Eu estava um pouco preocupada como uso da cola branca poque ela tende a fazer a tinta escorrer em partes impressas com impressoras jato-de-tinta. Então tomei a decisão executiva de usar fita adesiva. Funcionou e não vai aparecer porque o papel de parede irá cobrir isso. Ganhei!




And I'm going to make a few changes on the dollhouse layout. On the third floor, I'm switching the bath/bedroom around and I'm not going to add the forth floor.. yet.


E eu vou fazer algumas mudanças no layout da casa de bonecas. No terceiro andar, eu estou mudando o banheiro/quarto de lugar e eu não vou adicionar o quarto andar por enquanto.. ainda não.


I'll post more pictures tonight, I hope!
Later.




Vou postar mais fotos hoje à noite, eu espero!
Até mais

No comments:

Post a Comment